Youth Mobility / International Experience Canada Countries
All of our programs require participants to obtain a relevant work permit. Countries who participate in the Youth Mobility/International Experience Canada (IEC) are eligible to apply.
We have developed a list of recommended permits for each of our programs:
- Student Internship – International Co-op/IEC Working Holiday
- Hospitality Internship – IEC Working Holiday/International Co-op/IEC Young Professional
- Working Holiday City Job – IEC Working Holiday
- Working Holiday Resort Job – IEC Working Holiday
- College & Internship – Canadian Study & Co-op permit (open to all countries)
- Business Essentials – Canadian Study & Co-op permit (open to all countries)
Please note that this information is purely informative. If you would like to receive more permit support or information then we would be happy to refer you to a registered immigration consultant.
Please see the list of participating countries below:
|Costa Rica||Croatia||Czech Rep.||Denmark|
|Portugal||San Marino||South Korea||Spain|
If your country is not listed above but you are still interested in coming to Canada then please take a look at our Education programs in Canada. Our Business Essentials and College & Internship programs are available to candidates from all countries and combine a period of study with an equal period of internship in a related industry. Participants have a choice when it comes to program length and discipline with programs ranging from 6 – 24 months.
Do you want to have a study and work experience in Canada as well? Set yourself apart from your peers by participating in our Education programs and gain not only valuable, professional experience in a vibrant Canadian city, but also build your international network, improve your English, and kick-start your career!