Visa Information

Youth Mobility / International Experience Canada Countries

All of our programs require participants to obtain a relevant work permit. Countries who participate in the Youth Mobility/International Experience Canada (IEC) are eligible to apply.

We have developed a list of recommended permits for each of our programs:

Please note that this information is purely informative. If you would like to receive more permit support or information then we would be happy to refer you to a registered immigration consultant.

Please see the list of participating countries below:

Australia Austria Belgium Chile
Czech Rep. Denmark France Germany
Hong Kong Ireland Italy Japan
Korea Latvia Netherlands New Zealand
Norway Poland Spain Sweden
Switzerland U.K Lithuania  Estonia
Taiwan  Costa Rica Croatia Greece
 Mexico  Slovakia  Slovenia  Ukraine

All Countries

If your country is not listed above but you are still interested in coming to Canada then please take a look at our Education programs in Canada. Our Business Essentials and College & Internship programs are available to candidates from all countries and combine a period of study with an equal period of internship in a related industry. Participants have a choice when it comes to program length and discipline with programs ranging from 6 – 24 months.

Do you want to have a study and work experience in Canada as well? Set yourself apart from your peers by participating in our Education programs and gain not only valuable, professional experience in a vibrant Canadian city, but also build your international network, improve your English, and kick-start your career!

To read testimonials from some of our participants, who have successfully completed one of our Education Programs in Canada, visit our Blog or Contact Stepwest for more info!