Who can apply to our RO Program during IEC 2021?
You will be eligible to submit your application to be considered if:
You currently have an eligible job offer in Canada.
Your country of nationality has open during the IEC 2021 season.
For participants within Canada – you MUST have a valid status in Canada at the time of the application and during your application.
IMPORTANT: We won’t be able to help participants from the following countries as pools are not open yet: Austria, Croatia, Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland or Slovenia.
The application process for RO IEC 2021
Make sure you read all the instructions BEFORE submitting an application. DO NOT submit multiple applications. We will filter applicants by their latest submission, so if you apply several times, you will be moving your application down on the list. Make sure you have ALL the information with you before you apply.
1. Gather information about your job offer.
You do NOT need the actual job offer to get started applying for our RO Program, but you need to share with us as much information as possible about your employer and your position through our application form.
For your RO Application you will need to provide a valid job offer. These are some of the details you will need to provide through your job offer:
- Business’s legal name and business’ operating name
- You Job title at the company.
- Physical job location (complete address)
- Main duties of your role at the company
- Expected start date of employment
- Expected duration of employment
- Employer’s primary contact information (email, phone number, website)
Wage and expected hours of work.
2. Update your Resume
Make sure you provide your most updated resume through our application form. Make sure you include:
- Current address (including city and country)
- Most updated education and work experiences. Please include the countries –
- Indicate any stays of 6 months or more outside your home country so that we can help you identify any additional Police Certificates required for your application.
- Contact details (email, phone number)
3. Complete our application form on Stepwest.com
Make sure you complete your application form selecting the RIGHT program:
- RO Working Holiday: for Working Holiday work permit category.
- RO Hospitality Job: for Young Professional work permit category.
Do NOT select any other option from our program list if you want to be considered for our Recognized Organization Program, as we won’t be able to find your application.
During IEC 2021 we will be giving priority to participants with job offers at this time. Please keep in mind that we will not consider an incomplete application.
4. Confirmation email – Wait for our response
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application, so please bear with us. As a Recognized Organization of International Experience Canada, and following the IEC overall goal to facilitate work and travel in Canada for international youth – at Stepwest we aim to support as many applicants as possible, but unfortunately, the quota is very limited.
Every participant that has worked with us before knows how seriously we take the process with our applicants, we spend the necessary time to make sure that our clients are eligible for the program and match the final purpose of the International Experience Canada program: work and travel in Canada.
IMPORTANT: Submitting an application and receiving a confirmation email does NOT mean that you have secured an invitation. Once we have received your application, we will carefully review it and contact you to organize an online meeting to go over the details. Only after that meeting and after providing a valid job offer will you receive official confirmation of acceptance into the program.