Steward / Dishwasher
Steward’s play a vital role in the overall success of the culinary team and the restaurants within the resort. Your role as a Steward is to provide exceptional service and support the culinary team behind the scenes.
Expected Hourly Wage: $9.60 – $12.20/hour
Work Schedule: Hours and shift schedule will vary, and can fluctuate seasonally
Level of English Required: Low
Start Dates: May/June (Summer), October/November (Winter)
- Exuding a positive personality, smile, and promoting constructive work environments.
- Providing clean dishes, cutlery, baking & buffet equipment
- Operating industrial grade cleaning machinery and tools
- Upkeep clean and sanitary conditions of dishwashing areas and relative kitchen spaces
- Team-based environment working in two to three staffing areas for short to long periods of time
- General cleaning – mopping, sweeping, scrubbing, cleansing, polishing
- Rotating shift work with repetitive motions
- Follow the resorts policies and procedures and adhere to the grooming policies
- Previous kitchen experience is an asset
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive team player
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Guaranteed Staff Accommodation (subsidized rent, type of accommodation will be dependent on the resort)
- Resort/Hotel Discounts
- Staff Events
- And much more! Each employer partner will offer unique benefits.